Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Congrats yo! Serene & Casey!

As of 11 July 2010, we have an addition to the Loke family! A beautiful lil angel called Nicole, brought to this world by my sis & BIL. Congrats to the newly minted parents!

 The new parents
I remember much of my childhood being the 2nd eldest grandchild on my mum's side of the family, and since I was the first to have a lil one, I am mighty glad that lil K now has a lil cousin to play with when she goes back to sunny Singapore!

Good on ya', sis!

Here are some pics that I'd nabbed from their baby blog!

I absolutely adore this pic with her lil tongue sticking out!

Of course, to inaugurate this wonderful occasion, I've selected beautiful items from my latest and 'favoritest' online shop which carries wonderful brands from Helmut Lang, Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff amongst others. I have bought Bodum double-walled french press, Clu pants, Elephantino Infants, Little Marc Jacobs, Seda France L'Argent candles amongst others at hugely discounted prices. Quality and return policy however, are fantabulous.

I've seen Herve Leger, Christian Lacroix RTW being sold as well as luxurious stays similar to those featured in Relais & Chateaux and lifestyle/furniture items from Lladro and  Ligne Roset! I have been a loyal follower since I came to the USA from Day 1 and words cannot describe how much I lurrve them! Much control is needed to NOT click.

Drop me an email at mlokie@yahoo.com so I can refer you. Please! Let me refer you so I can get some referral credits to fuel my shopping habit here. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment